Thursday, May 29, 2008

An ode to an Ants' Swimming Pool Escape




Now this little me
as small as can be
minding my business as usual you see,
but lo and behold up from afar
this giant something
knocks my head off the bar!
what the hell was it? who can tell!?
you'd think
when im in danger
I'll be more willing to consider my options out of here!

Anyway this puny little soul of mine
is drowned in something watery and lime
the taste of chloro-form builds up inside
my antennae tingling- Im going to die!

ouch now theres no peace in death?
o.O whats this?
a messenger from god- hating hell?
oh my god its singing
its huge and white
"Thats right little Ant-y
im here to save your life!
cling on to me and you'll see
these mortals and humans grabbing on to me"
so hold on tight you'll be safe with me
as long as these 10 hours of music dont die with gleem

A! Grace. Its saved my day
Waterproof music systems for the techno-savvy you. Amen.