Sunday, September 7, 2008

Alphaq-uill

When lifes fast paced
You sit back and relax
Watch it go by
Leaving you in shacks

Fool you'd be to let it go
Soon you'll see it'd been better so
Had you been quick enough to leave the rest behind
And walk on laziness, all over in mind
aah screw it
sleeps a-sound
snores a-bliss
that can hardly be found

I daresay I write today
With dwelling compromise
and sweet taste
About all the thoughts and retorts in mind
I cant believe I left them all behind

Lets start with the stock
That thinks im getting 'whiter' in flock
"pale you'll be,
as you can see,
as white as can be for a eucalyptus' stalk"

Fools you idiots!
Dont you realise
Sweat out the heat
Dont hide the fight!

Living in a.c.'s
Ha! What d'ya think!?
Get fat and round and podgy with meat rings!

You need to exercise in this day and age
Driving my baby is an elephants game
One hour on roads you're soon to realise
You have muscles and biceps to which you didnt say hi

Sweat it out
Its the summer
Winters will come
When you'll need to cover
Go out in the sun!

Embrace its heat
Dont squint your eyes
Or burn your knees ahem
Just put them later in ice

Dont put sun-scream
Let the sun pour out
As if there arent enough people to scream and shout

Whiter you'll get d'uh
When the pores sweat-it-out
Dont blame me then
Or think i advertise for those fair and lovely scowls

Time is of the essence
And i prefer to sit at home
Glued to a screen
That refuses to say hello
Whats wrong with that
You go live your life
Its not yours to give anyway
So dont you dare take mine :P

Entertainment ahem
Is not sitting and chatting
Please im not wasting my money on a sandwich and coffee!

Some people just know how to live their lives
Phillipe Cousteau!
a wonderboy! Ever since 9!
Ave i drool over your tragedies and achievements
For now, save later you'll be hearing me on wiki-sins

Foolish you old hag
Ahem! Im referring to the Sun
all bright and sunny
You still think you're that young!?

You'd have made my life easier
Thats for sure!
Sweating it out in the heat
As opposed a cold shore

Ha! I swear someday
I'll invent something
That'll cover me earth
With a blanket from your sin

o.O wait!
We're already halfway there!
Cya! Old sucker
Find a new place to glare!!!